Mobility Optimise user experience, prevent risk
- improve journey time,
- detect traffic related incidents,
- follow traffic fluidity.
From basic traffic light monitoring to integrated information mangement using
- fixed and mobile cameras,
- measurements from specific sensors,
- Google, Waze, social networks, etc.
Reduce pollution, restrict trucks and dangerous substances,
- limit access of high polluting vehicles in Low Emission Zones,
- decrease congestion,
- control routes taken by heavy goods vehicles and vehicles transporting dangerous substances.
Big Data, Artificial Intelligence:
Big Data, artificial intelligence, deep learning, IoT, smart city, clouds... all these concepts come to life with iCar cameras and M³ integration.
- Automated data collection,
- Centralised data management,
- audiovisual signal processing, face recognition, speech recognition, computer vision,
Traffic information, dynamic travel information system, information for users
- Inform users in real time,
- Protect people and infrastructures,
- Relay information using dynamic signs, notification, text messages and e-mails,
- Enable citizens to interact with their environment,
- Strengthen the link between decision makers and the community.
Toll or access control:
Define authorisation criteria, monitor traffic flow,
- Access control
- monitor access via automatic toll - a system which does not require vehicles to stop
- Connected car park
Several major European projects
Three major European projects involving mobility and safety with special focus on :
- Vehicle make and model recognition,
- Detection of dangerous behaviour using video and audio sensors,
- Improvement of road safety for vulnerable users including pedestrians and cyclists.