As , you are responsible for the of challenging software projects (starting with Intelligent Traffic Systems ITS & applications for the Flemish Government).
You will do this in agile collaboration with the external customer and the internal software team. You are expected to have a thorough technical understanding and knowledge of software development methods and the ability to translate the functional wishes of the customer to clear requirements, in order to work out a solid solution together with a team.
Periodic progress meetings with both the customer and with Macq's internal Project Management Office are part of the job. You monitor the budget, timing and scope of assigned projects and take adequate measures for proper and timely execution of the projects.
Daily follow-up of the project members.
Define and follow-up project tasks to be carried out (Jira).
Communication (SPOC) with customers.
Keep track of the overall planning of the projects.
Discuss the schedule on a weekly basis.
Provide feedback to general management and the PMO.
Define budgets and follow up on invoicing of projects.
Ensure and maintain the completeness of project documentation (as-built).
Provide technical (presales) assistance to the sales department for tenders and bids.
· Proven experience and a successful track record in custom software development.
· Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
· Easily understand complex IT architectures.
· Demonstrate the necessary pragmatism and strong problem-solving capacity.
· Experience with Agile Project Development (SCRUM).
· Well acquainted with the Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket,...).
· Programming experience with one or more programming languages (C, PHP, Golang, Python, Java,...) is mandatory.
· Knowledge of the Linux Operating System (CentOS), OpenSuse, Bash, Systemctl,...).
· Knowledge of common computer communication standards and specifications (TCP/IP, UDP, SOAP, YAML, REST, Postman,...).
· Knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL,...) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
· Knowledge of or willingness to learn software testing practices (Unit, Performance, Automated Testing,...).
· Native level Dutch and fluent in English.
What we offer you:
A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
An attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits in line with your experience.
Guided career development opportunities.
A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
Experience in a growing Belgian company on the international market.