We are looking for a dynamic person to reinforce our Projects Department.
Project: governance of steering and monitoring software that controls more than 2000 installations like: pump stations, tunnels, weirs, canal locks, zone 30 sings, traffic lights, road lights, … in Flanders.
Locations: Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp
Do you have what it takes, are you able to manage different projects at the same time and are you creative in finding solutions, then apply now!
• Plan and follow-up your projects from A to Z
• Build up a roadmap with the customer and stakeholders
• Steering a team of skilled developers and technicians
• Monthly budget reporting
• Agile way of working
• Drive your team to excellence
• In-time delivery of different projects
• Adapt yourself to the constraints
• Stress resistant
• Customer and result Oriented
• Prepared to share experience and knowledge
• Ability to implement solutions and manage task with autonomy
• Good communications skills, written and verbal
• Master in electronics or computer sciences or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Creative and pragmatic mindset
• Commercial flair
• Goal driven
What's great in the job
A fun and hard working environment with passionate colleagues
Real responsibilities, autonomy and challenges
Make a real contribution to the success of the company
Learn and evolve your capacities and competences
A real impact on traffic and technical infrastructures
A serious salary package and an open-ended contract
A dynamic framework
In an innovative company and developing cutting-edge technologies.
An exciting job
In a fast-growing company and real opportunities to evolve
Research and Innovation in Deep Learning, Big Data, Intelligent Mobility, Embedded Electronics and Software, Signal Processing...