Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advice on the appropriate action.
• Be part of the team and act as a team member
• Respond to the questions of our partner/client within the given time limit
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Redirect problems to correct resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Prepare activity reports and documents in database of company
• Inform management of recurring problems
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• Maintain the quality of the relationship with the customer
• Be able to act as a backup for another Helpdesk Operator whose responsibilities he could take over at any time
• Use the company's management information systems by feeding them with relevant information
• Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
• Technical Knowledge of
o Virtual Machines is a plus
• Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
• Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
• Preferably trilingual (FR, NL, UK)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Network & Systems is a added value
• Stress resistant
• Client oriented and commercial mind-set: customer service orientation
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent problem-analysis and problem-solving skills
• Dynamic and proactive personality: learning skills
• Communication skills: oral and written
• Team player: team interaction
What's great in the job?
- to be on the lookout for new technology.
- to have the opportunity to develop your capacities in technical terms in addition to project management.
- to work as a team and be in contact with personnel skilled in other disciplines.
- To be part of tomorrow's visionaries.
A serious salary package and an open-ended contract
A dynamic framework
In an innovative company and developing cutting-edge technologies.
An exciting job
In a fast-growing company and real opportunities to evolve
Research and Innovation in Deep Learning, Big Data, Intelligent Mobility, Embedded Electronics and Software, Signal Processing...