Experienced System Engineer
• Responsible for managing the overall IT execution
• Analyze business needs presented by users and recommend technical solutions with completion timeline
• Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans
• Direct research in emerging technology by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
• Produce detailed timelines and implement effective project control for each software release
• Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
• Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security and control structures
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, and anticipating organizational requirements
• Install hardware and peripheral components
• Load appropriate software packages such as operating systems
• Administer email and anti-virus systems
• Troubleshoot and resolve user issues relative to all corporate software in a timely manner
• Participate in all hardware and software evaluations
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
• Experience in management of IT delivery and engagement of corporate global and IT support functions
• Strong IT background required with broad exposure to IT solutions design and delivery of high end/high volume/complex solutions deployed on a global / international basis
• Detailed knowledge and experience in IT management roles inclusive of Infrastructure, Communications and Networking Technologies, office and shop floor IT equipment
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience required including significant dealings with external customers
• Experience and understanding of the logistics industry required
• Project Management methodologies and tools
• Preferably trilingual (NL and UK or FR)
• Stress resistant
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience in the most current technologies
• Good communications skills, written and verbal
• You are hands-on, and you are a model of 'lead by example'
• Ability to implement solutions and manage task with autonomy
• People Management/Development Capability
• Customer and result Oriented
• Prepared to share experience and knowledge
What's great in the job?
- to be on the lookout for new technology.
- to have the opportunity to develop your capacities in technical terms in addition to project management.
- to work as a team and be in contact with personnel skilled in other disciplines.
- To be part of tomorrow's visionaries.
A serious salary package and an open-ended contract
A dynamic framework
In an innovative company and developing cutting-edge technologies.
An exciting job
In a fast-growing company and real opportunities to evolve
Research and Innovation in Deep Learning, Big Data, Intelligent Mobility, Embedded Electronics and Software, Signal Processing...